Tuesday 16 September 2014

face of the day

Face of the day


This is a simple make-up look that I really like and thought I would share with you.
To start off as my primer I decided to use my proefesseional primer by benefit this is brilliant for hiding blackheads is around £24.50 but it is totally worth the price
For concealer I used the benefit erase paste in medium at £20.50
Foundation in the Rimmel London match perfect foundation in shade in classic ivory at £6.99 
Powder I used the Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder in 001 transplant at £ 3.99
Eye primer I used elf  eye primer in colour sheer at £1.95
Eye shadow I used the makeup revaluation iconic 3 palette at £4.00
The soap and glory supercar eyeliner pen £6.00
The soap and glory thick and fast mascara £10.00
The Barry m perfect tan natural dazzle bronzer £5.99
Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick in frambourjoise at £8.99




Thank you

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12821327/?claim=d3fhepx3rgk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Me gusta tu blog!!!
    xoxo
    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete